First Pictures of Mae




Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing! I am so happy for you all! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Anonymous said…
Awesome! Looks like everyone made it through with flying colors. From the looks of it, we'll be able to hear Mae from two houses down! Congrats to Mom, Dad and big brother Jonah from Ro, Terri and Radha!
Unknown said…
Congrats, Family! She's definitely got some lungs on her!

I hope Jonah gets used to the new addition easily!
Christina said…
Congratulations! i've been thinking about you guys - and checking your site. good job Mae - welcome.

Christina and Robert
Happy Birthday Mae!!! We can't wait to meet you!

Boris, Miq and Thuy
grandma Janet said…
Congratulations to all of you. Mae you are such petite little beauty and already captured our hearts. Let the spoiling begin....
Anonymous said…
Congrats Family!! She is beautiful and already expressing her joy for being part of your family and this world.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to you both. Mae is an amazing beauty and I'm sure Jonah will be a wonderful big brother. What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift for your family.
Pipe said…
Funny!!! Now I have four gorgeous girls that need to cherish, and all of them are born in the same month,
My niece Antonia on th 8th, My Girlfriend 14th, Mae on the 16th, and My Mother of on the 18th.
Congratulations Familia!!! Keep them coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED