Audio test

This is just a test to see if I can get audio to play in the blog. The tune is one I have been working on that takes an 8 second sample, provided by the now defunct audio portion of www.whiplax.com, and I select smaller millisecond pieces of the sample, stretch, reverse and otherwise mangle and then create tonal instruments, rhythm and textures/pads and then use these to compose the tune.

Eventually I hope to include some sounds as well as video on the site so that you can get an even better idea how happy our lives are with Jonah in them.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Whiplax.com is still alive and happening. You can check out the One Sample Project there. I don't think I ever received your submission. I'd be more than happy to add your song to the playlist. It's a great track by the way.

Thanks,
~Jeremy

Whiplax.com

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED