This is Pure, Undamaged, Innocent, Happiness



When I see Jonah's face each day it makes me so happy to know his needs are being met and he is thriving. It also makes me sad thinking how this type of happiness is destroyed in most all of us due to the hectic and frequently inhumane world we have accepted as normal.


Each and every day Jonah reminds me that we don't have to give up our love for little things in life. Shit, this is the guy who giggles when I look at him with an expectant smile and busts up laughing whenever I stick his foot in my mouth and hum a tune.


So, your job today and for as long as possible, do something little that makes you and those around you happy. Do you remember how good that feels? Need an idea on where to begin? Find someone with clean feet and stick their foot in your mouth and hum the tune to Gilligan's Island (The Munsters works well too.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED