I want that feeling....




All things worth doing are challenging and have tough moments. That is why some people never try new things and others thrive off the challenge and tough moments. I like to think that I am in the latter group. The only difference is that this new challenge makes everything else pale in comparison both in challenges and importance. And nothing at all can make your entire being feel as happy as seeing the child, no matter what their current disposition.

It is that momentary sense of my own innocence that is addictive. I want that feeling all the time.

Comments

Amanda:) said…
Hello Diltz Family,

WOW! I am on the blog site for the first time and loving it.:) Congratulations! Baby Jonah is adorable and lucky to have picked such incredible parents, no doubt.

I'm so glad to hear all is well!

Love and blessings,
Amanda:)

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED