Back to Work

it is so hard...
I can smell his baby skin in my nostrils while driving to work...
I unconsciously rock back and forth while alone
Even sounds of inanimate objects remind me of my boy
After 4 weeks with Jonah and Hallie I returned to work this week.
I have been trying to think of examples to give you an idea of what beautiful Jonah has done to my psyche. So here is a list of some of the things I incorporated into my first days back to work as a fourth and fifth grade teacher.

Language Arts-
Correct the grammar and punctuation of the following sentences:

i and jonah where walking to the park on saturday afternoon
do not you think jonah is the cutest boy in the world

Writing-
Write a story explaining how Jonah got the name Timetraveler as a middle name.

Math-
Solve the following math problem. Show your work and explain how you got your answer:

For every .5 hours of feeding, Jonah sleeps for 1.25 hours. If every other feeding results in a diaper change, and each diaper change takes 10 minutes, how many feedings will Jonah receive in a 24 hour period. If Jonah begins his first morning feeding at 5 am, create a schedule outlining the information above.

Social Studies-
We skipped it to talk more about my cute Jonah and the sounds that he makes.

Science-
Skipped it so that we could play "20 questions about Jonah"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED