Piano Adventures

My lovely Michael researched and figured out where to buy a used piano while I was in Portland. So I got to come home to just being able to go try it out, tell the sellers which one I wanted, and then a few days later have it delivered to my door. Of course there was  little more to it then that.

For some very strange reason, the pianos where being displayed and sold from the former wine room in a Ranch 99 Market. (What?!!).  I'm pretty sure that the sellers thought I was a big spender, even though by US standards, these were pretty cheap ($3,500), because they gave me chocolates, followed me around Ranch Market with a basket while I shopped (VERY briefly because it was so freakin' weird to be followed around while someone held my shopping basket for me), drove me home, and then offered to take me out for dinner that same night.

When the piano was delivered, there was huge excitement among the security guards, and one in particular who took photos and stayed around for most of the tuning.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED