A FATHER'S DAY POEM FROM JONAH (transcribed by mommy)


Today is father’s day number two,
And look at all the things I can do:

I can hold my own cup, and feed myself, and say cat
And give big hugs, sit up in the bath, and give my doodle a pat.

I went from sitting to crawling to walking right before your eyes
And I learned to laugh at your silly jokes, and in the morning tell you bye-bye.

My birthday party was so much fun with homemade carrot cake
And I know you were so proud when in the whipped cream I did greedily partake.

I’m so proud you’re my dad, you’re my favorite friend
You make everything so much fun.
I can’t wait to spend so many years with you enjoying being your son.

Love
Jonah

Comments

grandma Janet said…
Life is such a wonderful adventure when seen through the eyes of a child. So happy I can share some of Jonah's journey.

Popular posts from this blog

NAMES NEEDED